Vinyl Real Estate Post
The size you would like to use.Decorative Base:
The decorative base slides over the post creating a unique, decorative look.R1 Panel Style:
The style of panel you would like to use for this frame.Number and Width of Panels:
The number and width of panels you would like to use for this frame.Post Length:
The overall height of the post. Posts over 8' must ship freight.Arm Length:
The total length of the post arm from which your sign hangs. The 36” arm can hold up to a 24” wide sign. The 47” arm can fit up to a 36” wide sign.Cap Style:
The cap style you would like to use.Rider Clips:
These two clips attach to the top of the post arm to hold small rider signs such as “Under Contract.” They can fit up to a 6mm thick rider sign.Color:
The color you would like to use.Installation Method:
The GroundBreaker stake is better for high wind/loose soil conditions, while the Powerstake is great for normal conditions. See image for a visual example.
The GroundBreaker stake is better for high wind/lose soil conditions while the Powerstake is great for normal conditions.Stakes:
One installation option is using GroundBreaker stakes. These are great for temporary or often moved frames.Substrate Thickness:
The thickness of the panel you will use with this frame.Substrate Height:
Your overall panel height.Substrate Width:
Your overall panel width.Bottom Substrate Height:
Your overall bottom panel height.Top Substrate Height:
Your overall top panel height.Overall Substrate Width:
Your overall panel width.Post Length Options:
The overall height of the post.Frame Size:
Size of street name insert that will slide into frame.Bolt Length:
Select length of bolts.Substrate Size:
The size you would like for the substrate.Support Channel Size:
The size you would like for the Support Channel. These are used on round poles to prevent rocking in the wind. Support Channel height typically matches the height of the sign.Frame Style:
The frame you would like to use.Frame Size 1:
The size you would like to use for the first frame.Frame Size 2:
The size you would like to use for the second frame.Stop Sign:
Select a stop sign to go with your post.Hardware Kit:
All necessary hardware is included.Sign Backer Size:
The size you would like for the Sign Backer. If your Stop Sign is 24", your backer should be 25". And if your Stop Sign is 30", your backer should be 31".Bottom Rider:
Select a bottom rider or none with your post.Install Method:
Choose between Grounbreaker Stakes or Frame Feet.Post Type:
The post you would like to use. Choose from square or semi-round.Panel Size:
The size of the panel you would like to use in HxW. Panel size larger than 36" must be shipped via freight.Backer Shape:
The shape of the backer you would like to use.Style:
The style you would like to use.Bracket:
The decorative bracket is made of powdercoated aluminum; it's included in the set or system.Display Board:
The display board measures 36 x 30 and comes with a Cork Insert Board.Address Options:
Select how you'd like to showcase your address. You can choose a hanging plate number or a number plate mounted at the top of the mailbox.Decorative Bracket:
You can add a white or black decorative bracket. This is installed under the arm. You cannot use the bracket together with the hanging plate number.Customization:
Enter your address in the given lines. You can use up to three lines. Leave blank any line you won't use.Gauge & Alloy:
Aluminum sheet or plate comes in either 0.063 or 0.080 gauge or thickness. Type of alloy used is 3105.Holes:
Your aluminum sheeting may come with or without holes.Setup:
Your reflective sheeting may come in single-sided or double-sided setup.Reflective Sheeting & Color:
The type of reflective material and color you'd like to use.Plate & Font Size:
The size of the plate and font you'd like to use. A 6" tall sign uses a 4" font while a 9" tall sign uses a 6" font.Border:
This street name sign has no border.Border:
This street name sign has no border.Letter Case:
The letter case you'd like to use. Choose all uppercase or a combination of uppercase and lowercase.Send Proofing:
We will send proofing before proceeding.Arrow:
Select the direction of the arrow for your sign.Background Color:
The background color for your sign.Printed Color:
The printed color for your sign.Speed Limit:
The speed limit you'd like to use.Arm End Cap:
The arm end cap you'd like to use. Choose from interior cap or exterior cap.Mailbox Color:
The color you would like to use.Sign Width:
The width of your sign. The distance or space between the posts and sign is 3" on each side or a total of 6".Mailbox Size:
The size of your mailbox. Standard size is 18 3/4" long, 8 3/4 ” high and 6 1/4" wide. Large size is 21" long, 11" high and 8 1/4” wide.
Free Shipping! Ships in 24 hours.
The 4Ever Real Estate Post was invented over 20 years ago and we have been perfecting it ever since. The Real Estate Post Kit includes everything that is needed for installation. You simply provide the real estate sign. Our patent pending internal key makes assembly and disassembly of our Real Estate Post fast and easy. It also gives the sign post a clean smooth look because there are no external screws needed to hold the sign arm in place. Installation is especially easy with to our PowerStake.
The 36" arm can fit up to a 24" wide sign; hanging holes are located at 16" or 20" on center. The 47" arm can fit up to a 36" wide sign; hanging holes are located at 14", 18" 26" and 30" on center.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are holes predrilled for rider clips?
- Yes! All of our post systems have a small hole predrilled for 4Ever Rider Clips.
Can we use 4x4 wood posts with 4Ever Real Estate Posts?
- Yes. A 4x4 post fits perfectly inside our posts. The majority of our customers use the included PowerStake and do not use a 4 x 4 post. Typically customers who want to use a 4x4 post do not need the included PowerStake.
I would prefer to bury my post. How does this work?
- Yes. Some customers prefer to bury their posts rather than use the stakes, either because of loose soil conditions or because they want a more permanent solution. We offer an option that gives an eight foot post without a PowerStake. This can be direct buried. If you need even more stability, you can insert a 4x4 wood post into our post.
What tools are required?
- A Phillips screwdriver for the rider clips and a hammer for the PowerStake are the only tools required. Installation is a breeze!
I am having a difficult time driving the stake into our hard soil. Is there an easier way?
- Our customers deal with as variety of soil conditions and not everyone has perfect soil. If you are in an area where the ground is frozen or extremely hard, you may consider using a battery drill with a 1/2" drill bit 12-18" in length. Some of our professional installers use this method and it makes installations a piece of cake. Simply drill a straight hole and tap in the PowerStake. Slide your Real Estate Post over the stake and you are done!
My post is spinning and no longer faces in the right direction. What is wrong?
- All of our stake systems have an anti-rotation device incorporated into their design. In nearly all cases, the spinning occurs because the stake was not driven far enough into the ground. Make sure the bottom plate is flush with the ground so that the anti-rotation feature can do its job.
Everything arrived in good condition. It was easy to assemble and install the stake and post. I would purchase it again.