The 4Ever Real Estate Post was invented over 20 years ago and we have been perfecting it ever since. The Real Estate Post Kit includes everything that is needed for installation. You simply provide the real estate sign. Our patent pending internal key makes assembly and disassembly of our Real Estate Post fast and easy. It also gives the sign post a clean smooth look because there are no external screws needed to hold the sign arm in place. Installation is especially easy with to our PowerStake.
The 36" arm holds up to a 24" sign. The 47" arm holds up to a 36" sign.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are holes predrilled for rider clips?
- Yes! All of our post systems have a small hole predrilled for 4Ever Rider Clips.
Can we use 4x4 wood posts with 4Ever Real Estate Posts?
- Yes. A 4x4 post fits perfectly inside our posts. Typically customers who want to use a 4x4 post do not need the included PowerStake.
I would prefer to bury my post. How does this work?
- Yes. Some customers prefer to bury their posts rather than use the stakes, either because of loose soil conditions or because they want a more permanent solution. We offer an option that gives an eight foot post without a PowerStake. This can be direct buried. If you need even more stability, you can insert a 4x4 wood post into our post.
What tools are required?
- A Phillips screwdriver for the rider clips and a hammer for the PowerStake are the only tools required. Installation is a breeze!
I am having a difficult time driving the stake into our hard soil. Is there an easier way?
- Our customers deal with as variety of soil conditions and not everyone has perfect soil. If you are in an area where the ground is frozen or extremely hard, you may consider using a battery drill with a 1/2" drill bit 12-18" in length. Some of our professional installers use this method and it makes installations a piece of cake. Simply drill a straight hole and tap in the PowerStake. Slide your Real Estate Post over the stake and you are done!
My post is spinning and no longer faces in the right direction. What is wrong?
- All of our stake systems have an anti-rotation device incorporated into their design. In nearly all cases, the spinning occurs because the stake was not driven far enough into the ground. Make sure the bottom plate is flush with the ground so that the anti-rotation feature can do its job.
Previous | Showing reviews 11-13 of 13
Posted by Ryan on 5th Jun 2015
I received my package in excellent condition and am very well pleased with the product. Hope to do a lot more business with you quys in the future.
Great quality sign frames!
Posted by Natalie on 2nd Jun 2015
We recently purchased the real estate post kit and was amazed with how easy it was to install. It looks great and arrived quickly!
most convenient option available
Posted by Unknown on 21st May 2015
This is the best sign post option I've found. Breaks down so that it can be carried in my car. Power stake makes for super simple installation (recommend carrying rubber hammer). Professional look is better than most other plastic posts out there. Sets up and breaks down in minutes. Very convenient.
Previous | Showing reviews 11-13 of 13
The size you would like for the sign backer.Mailbox Color:
The color you would like for the mailbox itself. Mailbox post will be white.3" Aluminum Cap Options:
The cap style you would like to use for this post.Decorative Base:
The decorative base slides over the post creating a unique, decorative look.R1 Panel Style:
The style of panel you would like to use for this frame.Number and Width of Panels:
The number and width of panels you would like to use for this frame.4" Aluminum Cap Styles:
The cap style you would like to use for this frame.Post Length:
The overall height of the post. Posts over 8' must ship freight.Arm Length:
The total length of the post arm from which your sign hangs. The 36” arm can hold up to a 24” wide sign. The 47” arm can fit up to a 36” wide sign. Vinyl Cap Option4" Vinyl Cap Options:
The style of post cap for your frame.Vinyl Cap Options:
The cap style you would like to use for this post system.Decorative Base:
"Cap Style" refers to the cap option you would like to use with this frame.3" Aluminum Cap Styles:
The cap style you would like to use for this frame.Rider Clips:
These two clips attach to the top of the post arm to hold small rider signs such as “Under Contract.” They can fit up to a 6mm thick rider sign.Color:
The color of the sign frame.Aluminum Color Options:
The color of the sign frame.Installation Method:
The GroundBreaker stake is better for high wind/loose soil conditions, while the Powerstake is great for normal conditions. See image for a visual example.
The GroundBreaker stake is better for high wind/lose soil conditions while the Powerstake is great for normal conditions.Stakes:
One installation option is using GroundBreaker stakes. These are great for temporary or often moved frames.Substrate Thickness:
The thickness of the panel you will use with this frame.Substrate Height:
Your overall panel height.Substrate Width:
Your overall panel width.