The 4Ever Real Estate Post was invented over 20 years ago and we have been perfecting it ever since. The Real Estate Post Kit includes everything that is needed for installation. You simply provide the real estate sign. Our patent pending internal key makes assembly and disassembly of our Real Estate Post fast and easy. It also gives the sign post a clean smooth look because there are no external screws needed to hold the sign arm in place. Installation is especially easy with to our PowerStake.
The 36" arm holds up to a 24" sign. The 47" arm holds up to a 36" sign.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are holes predrilled for rider clips?
- Yes! All of our post systems have a small hole predrilled for 4Ever Rider Clips.
Can we use 4x4 wood posts with 4Ever Real Estate Posts?
- Yes. A 4x4 post fits perfectly inside our posts. Typically customers who want to use a 4x4 post do not need the included PowerStake.
I would prefer to bury my post. How does this work?
- Yes. Some customers prefer to bury their posts rather than use the stakes, either because of loose soil conditions or because they want a more permanent solution. We offer an option that gives an eight foot post without a PowerStake. This can be direct buried. If you need even more stability, you can insert a 4x4 wood post into our post.
What tools are required?
- A Phillips screwdriver for the rider clips and a hammer for the PowerStake are the only tools required. Installation is a breeze!
I am having a difficult time driving the stake into our hard soil. Is there an easier way?
- Our customers deal with as variety of soil conditions and not everyone has perfect soil. If you are in an area where the ground is frozen or extremely hard, you may consider using a battery drill with a 1/2" drill bit 12-18" in length. Some of our professional installers use this method and it makes installations a piece of cake. Simply drill a straight hole and tap in the PowerStake. Slide your Real Estate Post over the stake and you are done!
My post is spinning and no longer faces in the right direction. What is wrong?
- All of our stake systems have an anti-rotation device incorporated into their design. In nearly all cases, the spinning occurs because the stake was not driven far enough into the ground. Make sure the bottom plate is flush with the ground so that the anti-rotation feature can do its job.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Easy to use
Posted by Teresa Smith on 29th Jul 2019
I have used this product for several years, and have found the post very easy to install. It is durable, and gives my sign the look I want, that is, clean and professional
Posted by Joseph on 31st Oct 2018
Our clients love this L-Post, no problems and no headaches - Great product and Co.
Great customer service
Posted by Tracey on 22nd Dec 2017
This company is great. I have called them several times just because I had questions or needed guidance/advise. Everyone I have dealt with has been amazing. The product is great but the company and their customer service is what keeps me coming back. I am on my 3rd or 4th order now and will continue to use this company!
Best Real Estate Posts!
Posted by Bob Caron on 29th Jun 2017
We've used steel frames, metal posts, etc. These are by far the best we've had. Easy to install, durable, and more attractive than the others too! Ordered them on Friday and received them on Monday. Customer service is great too. Very happy we found 4Ever Products.
Great and reliable product
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Feb 2017
This is well worth the investment. I would not go with any other product.
My recent order
Posted by Dave Sterrett on 1st Aug 2016
Just what i expected - thanks for the fast delivery.
Always a good product!
Posted by Roy Scaggs on 14th Jun 2016
Always ships fast and safely. The real estate sign is a cheap and effective way for small businesses and real estate companies to have a nice looking and long lasting sign.
Thanks a bunch!
Posted by Frank Follett on 14th May 2016
Wood just gets uglier and uglier. With the vinyl you just carry a rag for wiping it down. Installs easily as well. Very useful product.
Very Easy & Hassle Free
Posted by Unknown on 29th Mar 2016
The best posts I have ever posted. I always get them on the property the first try whether the ground is hard, frozen etc... they are super easy!
GREAT PRODUCT!!! EASY!
Posted by Joe on 25th Jun 2015
This product was great! I order them regularly for my customers in real estate. They love them. Ordering is made easy, Delivered Quickly. great customer service. THANK YOU 4Ever!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
The size you would like for the sign backer.Mailbox Color:
The color you would like for the mailbox itself. Mailbox post will be white.3" Aluminum Cap Options:
The cap style you would like to use for this post.Decorative Base:
The decorative base slides over the post creating a unique, decorative look.R1 Panel Style:
The style of panel you would like to use for this frame.Number and Width of Panels:
The number and width of panels you would like to use for this frame.4" Aluminum Cap Styles:
The cap style you would like to use for this frame.Post Length:
The overall height of the post. Posts over 8' must ship freight.Arm Length:
The total length of the post arm from which your sign hangs. The 36” arm can hold up to a 24” wide sign. The 47” arm can fit up to a 36” wide sign. Vinyl Cap Option4" Vinyl Cap Options:
The style of post cap for your frame.Vinyl Cap Options:
The cap style you would like to use for this post system.Decorative Base:
"Cap Style" refers to the cap option you would like to use with this frame.3" Aluminum Cap Styles:
The cap style you would like to use for this frame.Rider Clips:
These two clips attach to the top of the post arm to hold small rider signs such as “Under Contract.” They can fit up to a 6mm thick rider sign.Color:
The color of the sign frame.Aluminum Color Options:
The color of the sign frame.Installation Method:
The GroundBreaker stake is better for high wind/loose soil conditions, while the Powerstake is great for normal conditions. See image for a visual example.
The GroundBreaker stake is better for high wind/lose soil conditions while the Powerstake is great for normal conditions.Stakes:
One installation option is using GroundBreaker stakes. These are great for temporary or often moved frames.Substrate Thickness:
The thickness of the panel you will use with this frame.Substrate Height:
Your overall panel height.Substrate Width:
Your overall panel width.