***Discounts will be applied when item is added to the cart***
- Buy 5 - 9 and get $15.50 off
- Buy 10 or above and get $20.50 off
For quantities 100 and above, please contact us at 877-902-4150 for pricing.
Manufactured and exclusively offered by 4Ever Products, The BannerzUp Banner Frame System is a banner display system designed specifically for exterior display. There are (2) pole sleeves that are installed into the ground and (2) poles that can slide in and out of the sleeves. The poles are 7' long and install 22" into the ground sleeves. The banners are suspended from the poles using rubber bungee straps. Each component of the system has been carefully specified and tested for strength and endurance.
The entire system is powder coated for rust resistance and an attractive finish.
Banners are a great vehicle for communication but face a multitude of challenges that can decrease their effectiveness, visibility and amount of time they will last. BannerzUP was designed to address these issues as well as make it easier for the end user to install and display banners.
The Benefits of BannerzUP Banner Frame System
BUILT TO RESIST WEATHER
- BannerzUP is designed to withstand harsh wind and weather, and it protects your banner investment from loss, tearing or fraying.
PREVENTS DROOPING BANNERS
- The patented DARTZ ground sleeve design keeps poles straight up and down, never leaning, so banners stay taut.
DISAPPEARS LIKE MAGIC
- Now you see it, now you don’t! Simply remove the poles when you are not displaying a banner, or for easy mowing and maintenance.
EASY TO USE
- With BannerzUP installed, anyone can hang or replace a banner in less than a minute. There is NO loosening of knots. cutting zip ties or unraveling any messy cords.
- Rotating different banner promotions is effective in attracting and keeping the attention of your audience and BannerzUP makes it easy to do this.
- With an expandable BannerzUP system installed, multiple or dual banner messages can be displayed in a V- or side-by-side formation.
The size you would like for the sign backer.Mailbox Color:
The color you would like for the mailbox itself. Mailbox post will be white.3" Aluminum Cap Options:
The cap style you would like to use for this post.Decorative Base:
The decorative base slides over the post creating a unique, decorative look.R1 Panel Style:
The style of panel you would like to use for this frame.Number and Width of Panels:
The number and width of panels you would like to use for this frame.4" Aluminum Cap Styles:
The cap style you would like to use for this frame.Post Length:
The overall height of the post. Posts over 8' must ship freight.Arm Length:
The total length of the post arm from which your sign hangs. The 36” arm can hold up to a 24” wide sign. The 47” arm can fit up to a 36” wide sign. Vinyl Cap Option4" Vinyl Cap Options:
The style of post cap for your frame.Vinyl Cap Options:
The cap style you would like to use for this post system.Decorative Base:
"Cap Style" refers to the cap option you would like to use with this frame.3" Aluminum Cap Styles:
The cap style you would like to use for this frame.Rider Clips:
These two clips attach to the top of the post arm to hold small rider signs such as “Under Contract.” They can fit up to a 6mm thick rider sign.Color:
The color of the sign frame.Aluminum Color Options:
The color of the sign frame.Installation Method:
The GroundBreaker stake is better for high wind/loose soil conditions, while the Powerstake is great for normal conditions. See image for a visual example.
The GroundBreaker stake is better for high wind/lose soil conditions while the Powerstake is great for normal conditions.Stakes:
One installation option is using GroundBreaker stakes. These are great for temporary or often moved frames.Substrate Thickness:
The thickness of the panel you will use with this frame.Substrate Height:
Your overall panel height.Substrate Width:
Your overall panel width.