Our patent pending internal key makes assembly and disassembly of our Real Estate Post fast and easy. It also gives the sign post a clean smooth look because there are no external screws needed to hold the sign arm in place. Installation is especially easy with to our PowerStake.
The 36" arm holds up to a 24" sign. The 47" arm holds up to a 36" sign.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are holes predrilled for rider clips?
- Yes! All of our post systems have a small hole predrilled for 4Ever Rider Clips.
Can we use 4x4 wood posts with 4Ever Real Estate Posts?
- Yes. A 4x4 post fits perfectly inside our posts. Typically customers who want to use a 4x4 post do not need the included PowerStake.
I would prefer to bury my post. How does this work?
- Yes. Some customers prefer to bury their posts rather than use the stakes, either because of loose soil conditions or because they want a more permanent solution. We offer an option that gives an eight foot post without a PowerStake. This can be direct buried. If you need even more stability, you can insert a 4x4 wood post into our post.
What tools are required?
- A Phillips screwdriver for the rider clips and a hammer for the PowerStake are the only tools required. Installation is a breeze!
I am having a difficult time driving the stake into our hard soil. Is there an easier way?
- Our customers deal with as variety of soil conditions and not everyone has perfect soil. If you are in an area where the ground is frozen or extremely hard, you may consider using a battery drill with a 1/2" drill bit 12-18" in length. Some of our professional installers use this method and it makes installations a piece of cake. Simply drill a straight hole and tap in the PowerStake. Slide your Real Estate Post over the stake and you are done!
My post is spinning and no longer faces in the right direction. What is wrong?
- All of our stake systems have an anti-rotation device incorporated into their design. In nearly all cases, the spinning occurs because the stake was not driven far enough into the ground. Make sure the bottom plate is flush with the ground so that the anti-rotation feature can do its job.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Best we've found
Posted by Larry Utesch on 11th Nov 2019
We've now sold kits from four different companies.
Prices for each company was slightly different.
Quality AND service from each company was noticeably different.
4ever products has started with very best product and service.
Look great and easy to install!!
Posted by Peggy on 14th May 2018
I primarily chose 4Ever Products to order my post real estate signs because I am a five foot 1 inch tall female and I need to be able to install these on my own quickly without help if need be. These are perfect and fit my needs as well as look beautiful in my seller’s yard! The power strike anchor is what makes these light weight, easy to break down and install.... I know they will remain standing with the crazy weather we have here in Indiana!
Arm Lengths are different
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jul 2017
I love this product, it is easy to use and assemble. The order I received had an arm that was about two inches longer then all the other arms.
Great product for the price!
Posted by Zoraya Colon on 28th Jun 2017
We had issues with the delivery of the post but they took care of the problem right away and are very happy with the purchase. I just wish the installation system was simpler but overall, we like them and recommend them!
Posted by Melissa G. on 9th Jun 2017
I love how easy these signs to to install and especially how attractive they look!
Posted by DJ Arsenault on 28th Apr 2017
At DiamondHomes.com we strive for the best. We purchased another set of posts because we love them so much. They do tend to scuff and mark easily, but you can't expect much different from plastic.
Posted by Sarah on 22nd Nov 2016
Real Estate Posts
Posted by SKIP HULAN on 13th Oct 2016
Our company placed our first order last week and we are extremely happy with the pricing, customer service, shipping and quality of their product. Installation was a breeze for our production crew and our customer was very satisfied. We will continue to order from 4EverProducts!
Posted by John B on 13th Apr 2016
Fast delivery, easy installation and Looks great!
Best Arm Post I have ever used!!!
Posted by Stacy on 24th Aug 2015
I ordered 20 posts on Monday and they were delivered on Wednesday!!! These vinyl post are the best I have ever used!!!! I have been in real estate for over 14 years and LOVE these posts... Assembly is easy, cleans up very well, but most important... THEY DO NOT RUST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
The size you would like for the sign backer.Mailbox Color:
The color you would like for the mailbox itself. Mailbox post will be white.3" Aluminum Cap Options:
The cap style you would like to use for this post.Decorative Base:
The decorative base slides over the post creating a unique, decorative look.R1 Panel Style:
The style of panel you would like to use for this frame.Number and Width of Panels:
The number and width of panels you would like to use for this frame.4" Aluminum Cap Styles:
The cap style you would like to use for this frame.Post Length:
The overall height of the post. Posts over 8' must ship freight.Arm Length:
The total length of the post arm from which your sign hangs. The 36” arm can hold up to a 24” wide sign. The 47” arm can fit up to a 36” wide sign. Vinyl Cap Option4" Vinyl Cap Options:
The style of post cap for your frame.Vinyl Cap Options:
The cap style you would like to use for this post system.Decorative Base:
"Cap Style" refers to the cap option you would like to use with this frame.3" Aluminum Cap Styles:
The cap style you would like to use for this frame.Rider Clips:
These two clips attach to the top of the post arm to hold small rider signs such as “Under Contract.” They can fit up to a 6mm thick rider sign.Color:
The color of the sign frame.Aluminum Color Options:
The color of the sign frame.Installation Method:
The GroundBreaker stake is better for high wind/loose soil conditions, while the Powerstake is great for normal conditions. See image for a visual example.
The GroundBreaker stake is better for high wind/lose soil conditions while the Powerstake is great for normal conditions.Stakes:
One installation option is using GroundBreaker stakes. These are great for temporary or often moved frames.Substrate Thickness:
The thickness of the panel you will use with this frame.Substrate Height:
Your overall panel height.Substrate Width:
Your overall panel width.