Our patent pending internal key makes assembly and disassembly of our Real Estate Post fast and easy. It also gives the sign post a clean smooth look because there are no external screws needed to hold the sign arm in place. Installation is especially easy with to our PowerStake.
The 36" arm holds up to a 24" sign. The 47" arm holds up to a 36" sign.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are holes predrilled for rider clips?
- Yes! All of our post systems have a small hole predrilled for 4Ever Rider Clips.
Can we use 4x4 wood posts with 4Ever Real Estate Posts?
- Yes. A 4x4 post fits perfectly inside our posts. Typically customers who want to use a 4x4 post do not need the included PowerStake.
I would prefer to bury my post. How does this work?
- Yes. Some customers prefer to bury their posts rather than use the stakes, either because of loose soil conditions or because they want a more permanent solution. We offer an option that gives an eight foot post without a PowerStake. This can be direct buried. If you need even more stability, you can insert a 4x4 wood post into our post.
What tools are required?
- A Phillips screwdriver for the rider clips and a hammer for the PowerStake are the only tools required. Installation is a breeze!
I am having a difficult time driving the stake into our hard soil. Is there an easier way?
- Our customers deal with as variety of soil conditions and not everyone has perfect soil. If you are in an area where the ground is frozen or extremely hard, you may consider using a battery drill with a 1/2" drill bit 12-18" in length. Some of our professional installers use this method and it makes installations a piece of cake. Simply drill a straight hole and tap in the PowerStake. Slide your Real Estate Post over the stake and you are done!
My post is spinning and no longer faces in the right direction. What is wrong?
- All of our stake systems have an anti-rotation device incorporated into their design. In nearly all cases, the spinning occurs because the stake was not driven far enough into the ground. Make sure the bottom plate is flush with the ground so that the anti-rotation feature can do its job.
I am very happy with the product I have received from 4EVER Products. The shipping was quick, the product is great and even better than I expected. I will be purchasing your product again and will be recommending you to others in my industry. Thank you
The product is great. Have been using it for years. The only thing I will say is what used to be 2-3 days to get I am looking at 5-7 days to receive.
These posts are excellent quality and a great value compared to other sites. Packaged very well with the ground spike and accessories. Items are self-explanatory, but the instructional video is a nice touch. If followed properly, posts do not turn in the wind or lean, and the arm does not move out of place. Only problem for me is that the carabiners are too large for the pre-drilled holes in my REMAX signs, so I use cable ties. I give the carabiners to my husband.
We've now sold kits from four different companies. Prices for each company was slightly different. Quality AND service from each company was noticeably different. 4ever products has started with very best product and service.
I primarily chose 4Ever Products to order my post real estate signs because I am a five foot 1 inch tall female and I need to be able to install these on my own quickly without help if need be. These are perfect and fit my needs as well as look beautiful in my seller’s yard! The power strike anchor is what makes these light weight, easy to break down and install.... I know they will remain standing with the crazy weather we have here in Indiana!
I love this product, it is easy to use and assemble. The order I received had an arm that was about two inches longer then all the other arms.
We had issues with the delivery of the post but they took care of the problem right away and are very happy with the purchase. I just wish the installation system was simpler but overall, we like them and recommend them!
I love how easy these signs to to install and especially how attractive they look!
At DiamondHomes.com we strive for the best. We purchased another set of posts because we love them so much. They do tend to scuff and mark easily, but you can't expect much different from plastic.