The 4Ever Real Estate Post was invented over 20 years ago and we have been perfecting it ever since. The Real Estate Post Kit includes everything that is needed for installation. You simply provide the real estate sign. Our patent pending internal key makes assembly and disassembly of our Real Estate Post fast and easy. It also gives the sign post a clean smooth look because there are no external screws needed to hold the sign arm in place. Installation is especially easy with to our PowerStake.
The 36" arm holds up to a 24" sign. The 47" arm holds up to a 36" sign.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are holes predrilled for rider clips?
- Yes! All of our post systems have a small hole predrilled for 4Ever Rider Clips.
Can we use 4x4 wood posts with 4Ever Real Estate Posts?
- Yes. A 4x4 post fits perfectly inside our posts. Typically customers who want to use a 4x4 post do not need the included PowerStake.
I would prefer to bury my post. How does this work?
- Yes. Some customers prefer to bury their posts rather than use the stakes, either because of loose soil conditions or because they want a more permanent solution. We offer an option that gives an eight foot post without a PowerStake. This can be direct buried. If you need even more stability, you can insert a 4x4 wood post into our post.
What tools are required?
- A Phillips screwdriver for the rider clips and a hammer for the PowerStake are the only tools required. Installation is a breeze!
I am having a difficult time driving the stake into our hard soil. Is there an easier way?
- Our customers deal with as variety of soil conditions and not everyone has perfect soil. If you are in an area where the ground is frozen or extremely hard, you may consider using a battery drill with a 1/2" drill bit 12-18" in length. Some of our professional installers use this method and it makes installations a piece of cake. Simply drill a straight hole and tap in the PowerStake. Slide your Real Estate Post over the stake and you are done!
My post is spinning and no longer faces in the right direction. What is wrong?
- All of our stake systems have an anti-rotation device incorporated into their design. In nearly all cases, the spinning occurs because the stake was not driven far enough into the ground. Make sure the bottom plate is flush with the ground so that the anti-rotation feature can do its job.
This estate sign post is easy to install and remains straight. This is huge as signs can look quite sloppy when that cross bar tilts or the entire sign starts leaning. Wish it had clips on top to add riders.
This sign post is great, light weight and easy to assemble. The only problem is the end caps for the arm. There needs to be a better design for them. They don't want to stay on. They keep popping off. I would suggest if you have a notch on the arm there should be a notch on the inside of the cap to snap onto the notched arm to ensure that the cap stays on.
I would highly recommend this product to assemble and be able to take down. I don't have to have a truck to transport anymore due to the ease of taking it apart. I sell alot of these now due to the affordability.
Super easy to install! Sturdy and makes a good impression!!!
I've been using 4Ever Real Estate signs for about a year now. My clients really like the professionalism the sign expresses when advertising For Sale. I really like the durability of the signs. Also, 4Ever shipping is really FAST!
The service is always great. The product ships quickly and we are so happy with the frames. They really make our lives easier and our customers happy! Thank you so much for the great service and product.
Fantastic... excited to be using such a great product!